Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So my Transformers

For those who haven't had the pleasure to come to my house, I have a very expansive action figure collection. The first thing people say is "OMG! I can't believe you have this many toys, you fucking nerd!" and then I proceed to throw there ass off of my balcony onto a bum. making sure I don't kill them because they're usually my friend and killing your friends is bad. Anyway my room is a fucking museum. The prize possession of this "museum" you ask? My muthafuckin' Transformers! I have over a 100 of these and I just started collecting them in June, so right before the movie hit. I don't have enough time to post pics today of my collection, but I will post something great. I'm so damn cool that I customized a Barricade toy to have flashing police lights. Yes, I know what you're thinking, "How can this guy possibly be single?" And I say simply, because I wanna spend my money on Transformers.

1 comment:

I am the Lost Monster said...

FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!