Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ny Governor Eliot Spitzer

So people have been asking me all week, " What are you're thoughts on the Eliot Spitzer controversy Chris?" You all really wanna know what I think? Unless his controversy involves the banning of comic books, Transformers, or hot women, I could give a fuck. No, but seriously, I think the guy is one huge walking douchebag. I mean come on, he went around telling the whole world about how he was gonna abolish crime in New York and he took down prostitution rings. Well guess who tripped and fell into a hooker's vagina? You! You fucking hypocrite! Ah yes it's good to know that are trustworthy politicians are hard at work fucking 22 year old hookers who have myspace, and aspire to be in the music industry. Good thing they aren't out making the country better! But on the real, I don't live in New York and I could care less, I just feel bad for his family.
Photobucket
DIVIDED BY
Photobucket
PLUS
Photobucket
EQUALS
Photobucket

No comments: