Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back in the Game

Hey yall i promise from now on, its all about the blog. So im gonna blog on this bitch everyday. Its a goal i have and intend to keep. So whats new? Well I lost like 23 pounds in the last 2 months, but now i dont have a gym membership because i have a friend, who shall remain nameless, who did not pay the fees. So looks like im gonna be working out at the gym at work. Its cool cause that shits free. In other news, Im also getting ready for my big pro wrestling comeback in october for www.newwaveprowrestling.com A new and improved me will be in full effect and ready to kick ass. Also I recently went up tp L.A. to spend a day with a kick ass woman. It was an awesome day, we went to the santa monica promenade and the venice beach boardwalk. I really feel comfortable around her and I can totally be myself. We like a lot of the same stuff and she laughs at my jokes, so only the future knows whats in store.
Until next time....
Photobucket
-Big Chris

No comments: